A pragmatic approach to sustainability reporting – with VERSO since 2010
Sustainability reporting can also be simple. With our leading software and optional advice at eye level, you can create your informative CSRD report in no time at all.
Years of experience
Sustainability report according to CSRD
The CSRD will significantly expand the NFRD. As a result, around 50,000 companies in Europe will gradually become subject to reporting requirements from 2024.
With VERSO, you fulfill your sustainability reporting obligations in full:
- as a complete service, from creation to communication
- with our market-leading software
- with optional, integrated consulting
- through training in our Academy
Are you ready for the CSRD?
ESG reporting software and consulting from a single source
VERSO simplifies your sustainability reporting. You don’t need in-depth knowledge of the individual regulations and frameworks or additional employees. What you need instead: Less time!
- Semi-automated data collection
- Integrated guidelines for reports in accordance with DNK and GRI/ESRS
- Takes into account current regulations such as CSRD
- Observes double materiality
- Legally compliant consolidation of annual and sustainability reports
Sustainability reporting made easy
Starting out as a software provider for sustainability management, we have built up in-depth sustainability expertise over more than a decade.
Today, we combine leading technology with professional consulting so that you can get started with your sustainability report at any time. 100 % CSRD-compliant. 100 % greenwashing-free. And if you ever get stuck, we are there for you.
- Achieving CSRD compliance – quickly and securely
- Software, consulting and expertise from a single source
- Sustainability software established since 2010
- Pre-structuring and allocation of all data
- Assistance and support from experienced experts
Arrange your demo appointment!
Turn your sustainability report from an obligation into a competitive advantage.
Arrange a free demo appointment and find out without obligation how you can easily meet your reporting obligations with VERSO.