Start at next possible time
Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Are you dynamic and want to develop your full potential and talent in an exciting, growing and international start-up? Can you identify with our mission – to make companies not only more social and ecological, but also more successful through innovative management of sustainability? Then become part of our team at VERSO!
VERSO is a start-up that is built by experienced founders. New and absolutely consistent. VERSO is a B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for interactive and efficient sustainability management and offers a suitable software version for any company size in any industry. We operate in Germany, Austria and Finland. Our customer base ranges from classic medium-sized companies to leading international corporations.
- Working with VERSO team members to support our website and content marketing (blog, social media and more)
- Help us bring your new marketing and content creation ideas to the team
- Create posts on social media, blog, email and other channels
- Determined budget management in different channels like Google Ads etc.
- Success analysis of marketing campaigns with the help of tracking and reporting tools and development of optimization measures.
- Production of B2B marketing content in collaboration with graphics/video
- Conception, planning and implementation of successful B2B marketing campaigns
- Development of online marketing measures to win new customers
- Continuous further development of the Online Marketing, Business Development division
- Good communication skills
- Project processing on target and on schedule
- Experience in online marketing, especially in dealing with Facebook and Instagram
- High digital affinity, especially to social media
- Interest in digital marketing topics
- A high degree of creativity and personal responsibility
- Ability to work in a team and readiness for action
- Good command of spoken and written English
Some facts about working at VERSO
- Flat hierarchies
- Young and international team with short decision paths
- Agile working methods
- Stylish and open office in Munich
- Delicious coffee, cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Real design possibilities in a startup because you come on board early
- Flexible working (home office)
- Tools Apple equipment (iPhone, Tablet, MacBook Pro)
- Fair salary and above-average development prospects with a willingness to take on high responsibility and independence
- With us, you will experience thinking and doing in a team, interdisciplinary perspectives, passionately committed founders and a great network.
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- Full responsibility for your area
- Team events, e.g. Oktoberfest visits and and and and
- Bahncard subsidy or assumption of costs