Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Start as soon as possible
Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Start as soon as possible
German & English (required)
Are you dynamic and want to develop your full potential and talent in an exciting, growing and international start-up? Can you identify with our mission – to make companies not only more social and ecological, but also more successful through innovative management of sustainability? Then become part of our team at VERSO!
VERSO is a start-up that is built by experienced founders. New and absolutely consistent. VERSO is a B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for interactive and efficient sustainability management and offers a suitable software version for any company size in any industry. We operate in Germany, Austria and Finland. Our user base is spread all over the world, USA, Brazil, China, South Korea, Europe… Our customer base ranges from classic medium-sized companies to leading international corporations.
In you role as Sales Manager, you worked to win new customers and serve and build a non-saturated but fast-growing market. There you can build structures in sales, optimize processes, inspire customers and develop strategies. You are the first point of contact for our potential customers, if they want to inform themselves about VERSO and you are supported by our innovative digital marketing. You are determined and success-oriented, but also emphatic and analytical and recognize the essential problems and challenges of our customers, as well as current developments in the market?
We are looking for a Sales Manager for our Sales Team at the earliest possible date, who convinces new customers and consequently drives our growth.
- Acquisition of new customers throughout the DACH region, predominantly in the SME sector and targeted at international corporations
- You establish business relationships with relevant decision-makers and contacts at potential customers and communicate the functions and values of VERSO
- You will conduct presentations, contract negotiations and contract conclusions at all management levels and establish long-term customer relationships
- Convince yourself of self-generated or pre-qualified leads on the phone, with web meetings, in personal meetings and at national and international events
- You develop business cases for the implementation of VERSO based on customer-specific requirements
- You are responsible for your individual goals independently and, if necessary, for your team in the future
- Market observation and participation in positioning and corporate strategy
- You have successfully proven yourself in the last 2-3 years in sales and already have experience in Software Solution Sales (B2B)
- You are proactive and know how to get involved to drive and optimize the pipeline and conversion rate
- You are strong in communication and can adapt to your different conversation partners
- You distinguish yourself through your empathy and skills as a good listener to understand in depth the demands and challenges of the leads
- Your entrepreneurial thinking makes you a competent contact person who does not “sell” anything, but works out solutions together with the customer to create true added value
- You are enthusiastic about technology topics, have a quick grasp and an affinity for internet and cloud applications
- You have the will to develop yourself further and to work actively on your abilities
- Friendly and professional manner
- Willingness to work independently and goal-oriented, as well as high service orientation
- Very good PC and Office skills as well as experience with CRM systems
- Joy and patience in dealing with other people
- Effective, precise communication in German (and at best English) in oral and written form
Some facts about working with Verso
- Flat hierarchies
- Young and international team with short decision paths
- Agile working methods
- Stylish and open office in Munich
- Delicious coffee, cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Real design possibilities in a startup because you come on board early
- Flexible working (home office)
- Equipment Equipment for example from Apple (iPhone, Tablet, MacBook Pro)
- Fair salary and above-average development prospects with a willingness to assume a high level of responsibility and independence, share in the company’s success possible
- With us, you will experience thinking and doing in a team, interdisciplinary perspectives, passionately committed founders and a great network.
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- Full responsibility for your area
- development budget
- Team events, e.g. Oktoberfest visits and and and and
- Bahncard subsidy or assumption of costs
Don't miss this chance. Become part of our team.
One of our founders is looking forward to your application (CV):