Start as soon as possible
Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
Are you dynamic and want to develop your full potential and talent in an exciting, growing and international start-up? Can you identify with our mission – to make companies not only more social and ecological, but also more successful through innovative management of sustainability? Then become part of our team at VERSO!
For our Customer Service & Success Team, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) at the earliest opportunity to support our customers in the optimal use of our software and thus ensure long-term customer satisfaction.
VERSO is a start-up company built by experienced founders. New and absolutely consistent. VERSO is a B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for interactive and efficient sustainability management and offers a suitable software version for any company size in any industry. We operate in Germany, Austria and Finland. Our customer base ranges from classic medium-sized companies to leading international corporations.
In your function as Customer Success Manager you worked on building structures, optimizing processes, inspiring customers and imparting knowledge. You are the first point of contact for our customers when it comes to topics related to the use of our software, solving customer queries and troubleshooting. You are emphatic, recognize the situation at our customers early on and work proactively on the best solution for them.
- Working closely with the engineering team to prioritize, evaluate and best respond to customer requests
- Expansion of customer support and you develop processes and further topics on your own.
- Support of our customers in all questions of product application by e-mail, telephone, intercom, etc.
- Recording and administration of all tasks within the ticket system (Jira)
- Set-up and administration of projects
- Administration of users
- Performing problem analyses (1st and 2nd level support)
- Finding short-term workarounds
- Translating customer requirements into technical specifications for development
- Carrying out tests in cooperation with the development department
- You are in the second half of your studies or have recently completed them
- You are enthusiastic about technology topics, have a quick grasp and excellent communication skills.
- You have the will to develop yourself further and to work actively on your abilities.
- Friendly and professional manner
- Willingness to work independently, as well as high service orientation
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German
- Very good PC and office skills, as well as affinity for cloud applications
- Joy and patience in dealing with other people
- Effective, precise communication in oral and written form
Some facts about working at VERSO
- Flat hierarchies
- Young and international team with short decision paths
- Agile working methods
- Stylish and open office in Munich
- Delicious coffee, cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Real design possibilities in a startup because you come on board early
- Flexible working (home office)
- Tools Apple equipment (iPhone, Tablet, MacBook Pro)
- Fair salary and above-average development prospects with a willingness to take on high responsibility and independence
- With us, you will experience thinking and doing in a team, interdisciplinary perspectives, passionately committed founders and a great network.
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- Full responsibility for your area
- Team events, e.g. Oktoberfest visits and and and and
- Bahncard subsidy or assumption of costs